deep breaths, sad bug.
Question with 1 note
barbidreamdumpster asked: i love you but your description is so vague it's creepy. "Want to practice or just have some fun ?" ;) ;) 8===D~
I love you two.
I’v changed it Mr. Tumblr expert is it better now ?
Also if you like cool stuff check out her etsy Snaughtie
I wanted to make a new question thing, and I thought it would be neat to do some simple ones based on regions! Enjoy! uwu
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
This sounds so fun. Haha.
someone please ;;
StarCraft is like a logic puzzle and art, all in one. […] I see beauty in it and I want to understand it more.
Hey! i made a lil zine of my Sad Bug comics!
it has all of the Sad Bugs published on tumblr, plus one little guy that never made it to the internet.
it’s on my etsy so buy it or whatever see if i care
True happiness exists and it is a piglet eating ice cream at a mini picnic table under a mini umbrella.
Rebloging this for Barbara
quick lil comic dedicated to all the babes that were at Shout Back Fest over the weekend!
i only caught one show with some friends and have been listening to Lunchlady obsessively since.
i took a screen printing class and didn’t totally suck at it but also didn’t totally not suck at it.
kind of a metaphor for life, that.
Page 1 of 29